How to Place an Order January 24, 2010 4 COMMENTS | Disclosure
You can probably tell that we are excited about the upcoming Quaker Sale at Albertsons! Cathy has already ordered 100 coupons. Not all for herself mind you she is going to share with others. Hopefully with me too. 😉
Did you do the math on that? 100 coupons= 200 boxes of granola bars. Thats a lot of granola bars!!! So how will we make sure that we get the granola bars we need and still save plenty for all of our friends?
PLACE AN ORDER!!!
How do you place an order?
1. Figure out how much you want. You need to consider a few things to make this decision.
- There are two big Quaker sales each year. One in January and one in September. There will be several small sales in between.
- How many people in your family eat the product.
- How quickly your family goes through a box.
- How many coupons you have.
- How much you can spend from your monthly grocery budget.
EXPIRATION DATES, you do not want to stock up on granola bars for 8 months that will expire in 4 months.
2. Decide which variety you want.
- Look at the ad in this post to see what is included
Go to your store and look to see which variety are your favorite.If you dont already know.
Example: Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, variety pack. It stinks to have to settle for fat free, or no sugar if that is not what you were looking for.
3. Go to or call customer service and ask to make an order with the grocery manager.
- Be sure to do this towards the begining of the sale so it will have time to arrive.
- They will call you when it arrives, or tell you when they expect the shipment.
- If you want a few of this and a few of that you are better off getting a raincheck or simply shopping the first day of the sale.
4. If you dont get to making an order and your store runs out of what you want GET A RAINCHECK!!!!!