*HOT* $25 off Diapers at Amazon + 20% off = as low as $7.00 for a $40 box shipped!
WOW!! There are some hot promos going on right now on Amazon that will get you a SMOKING deal on a case of diapers!
I just picked up the case of Huggies above for only $5.75 SHIPPED! Â Find out how below and be sure to follow the instructions carefully.
1. First you will need to sign up for your 3-Month FREE trial of Amazon Mom.Â
- You will be charged for the membership after the 3 months are up, but if you cancel before the trial is up, thereâ€™s no charge, so mark your calendar or set an alarm on your phone.
- â€œNew Amazon Mom Members with Prime who join between August 13 and 11:59 PM (Pacific Time) August 29, 2013 can use the single-use-only promotional code BABYTIME to save $25 on eligible diapers while supplies last.â€Â You must be a new Amazon Mom member for this deal to work!
2. Now, it’s time for shopping! Look at the list of eligible diapers here.
- Looks like if itâ€™s not on that page, itâ€™s not eligible, but you should be able to find a great deal.
- AND make sure your selection isÂ â€œSOLD BY AMAZONâ€Â or they are not eligible for this deal. Be sure not to change the size – different sizes have different sellers so look for the size you need on the main page.
- Also, some of the diapers have a $1.50-$2.00 coupon on the product page so your savings can be even greater.
After making your selection, make sure you select â€œSubscribe & Saveâ€ for your 20% off.
- I suggest selecting 3 months and cancelling the S&S at the same time you cancel the Amazon Mom trial if you aren’t going to keep it. I will cancel both when my diapers arrive.
Check out and use code BABYTIME for your $25 off through 8/29/13.Â
Get 20% off AND free shipping with your Amazon Mom account when you select Subscribe & Save (minus $8.00)
Pay $7 Â Shipped for a $40 box of diapers!Â
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again