*CLOSED* $150 in Target Gift Cards: THREE Lucky Winners!
We’re giving away $150 in Target gift cards! Yeehaw!
Oh man am I excited about this giveaway for so many reasons. Let’s break them down.
- We’re giving away (3) $50 Target gift cards and that’s just plain cool.
- THREE of you get to win them!
- This giveaway is sponsored by the fabulous people over at GroopDealz, which I heart!
See the thing I love most about GroopDealz is that I think they made it just for people like me: the crafting inept. GroopDealz is like Groupon of the Etsy world. It’s a daily deal site for all things adorable. Boutique deals at rock bottom prices delivered right to your inbox daily. For someone with a great appreciation for handmade crafts, clothes, jewelry etc., but with absolutely zero skills to make said items myself, GroopDealz is PERFECT for me! Check out some of their recent deals:
See what I mean. It’s pure cuteness! And now the people that brought you all those rad deals have decided they love you enough to offer you this amazing giveaway!
So how do you enter to win your piece of the $150 Target Gift Card pie?
4 Possible Contest Entries:
- Sign up to receive the GroopDealz daily email and leave a comment to let us know you did.
- Like GroopDealz and Fabulessly Frugal on Facebook and leave a comment to let us know you liked us.
- Like and/or comment on this giveaway on our facebook page and leave a comment stating you did.
- Subscribe to one of our newsletters and leave a comment stating you did/do.
- You are allowed one entry per category for a total of 4 entries. (Comments are entries)
- Must make different entries example comment #85, #88, #91 will give you 3 entries.
- Giveaway ends Sunday, August 5th at 11:59 pm MST.
- 3 winners will be chosen at random using the random.org number generator.
- Winners will be announced and emailed Monday and must be prepared to share their address with GroopDealz to receive prize.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim their prize or prize is forfeited.
Good luck and happy entering!
Trending Blog Posts