Give the Gift of Character This Holiday Season: Character Boxes 30% Off!
Recently on the news I’ve seen a disturbing trend: an increase in stories on bullying. There are reports of kids being bullied to the point they drop out of school, runaway from home or worse yet, harm themselves or others. In a digital age when cyber-bullying is increasing, it is our job as parents and guardians to combat that. So when Character Box creator, Kelly Craig, introduced us to these awesome boxes, I was impressed.
Today more than ever before good character matters and it starts with our children at home. No matter how much effort is placed on character in schools, it is what we are teaching at home that far outweighs anywhere else.
Character Boxes to the Rescue!
The Character Box provides fun, educational and interesting ways to get the whole family involved. It provides examples of every day situations children can relate to and discuss that will highlight what good character is and what benefits can be derived by practicing those traits. Through active discussion, fun evenings with the whole family, games and more, children see not only how good character applies to their day-to-day lives, but also how it will influence their success as they grow older. Parents share, children share, families share from around the country…all designed to build confidence in doing what is right.
We thought that sounded like something right up our reader’s alley. So check out this special introductory offer exclusively for Fab Frugal readers. Not only have they offered a 30% discount from their normal retail price, they are also throwing in FREE shipping! Combined, that gives you a savings of over 50% off!
- 1 (1/2”) solid cedar box 6” x 8” x 3.75” built by hand the way granddad built them using interlocking box joints
- 36 “Max Wants to Know!” discussion cards to get those discussions started
- 12 reward buttons with cute characters for each initial character trait to reward your children when they “do good”
- 1 small pamphlet laying out the process for learning each trait – definition, benefit and value
- 1 refrigerator magnet as a constant reminder to everyone that Max is watching…
- 12 months FREE access to their BuildingCharacterUSA.com website where they provide tips, suggestions, additional “Max
Wants to Know” discussion cards, recipes for making Character Night special, stories with Papa G, and sharing among families from around the country. Plus you can follow the exploits of Max as he travels the country in his VW bug and hear his perspective on good character through the eyes of a Critter…
Character Matters and the Character Box does too!
So consider giving the Gift of Character this holiday season:
*Limited supplies so order early!*
Also, check out their new Facebook page for more info!