Freezer Meal Recipes: Crock-pot Enchilada Soup
Even on those busy Bring the family to the table for a wholesome home-cooked meal. This crock-pot Enchilada Soup Freezer meal is easy an easy one to heat in the microwave and have ready on the table in no time! It is a hearty and delicious soup that you are sure to love!
Nothing beats the comfort of a bowl of soup on a cool Fall or Winter day. This soup is easy to make in a crock pot and freeze or you can freeze the uncooked ingredient in a bag and just through them in the crock-pot and cook. I enjoy crock-pot and freezer meal dinners especially on busy days when everyone has a different schedule. You can just keep it warm in the crockpot for all the household coming and going activities.
This Enchilada Soup recipe is also easy to adapt with different kinds of meat. I have also made it with shredded chicken and chicken broth instead of the beef. You can also change up the garnishments and it tastes totally different!
Crock Pot 4-1/2-Quart Slow Cooker, Black Damask Pattern $16.00 (was $29.99)
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- This crock-pot has the capacity to serves 5 or more people and is ideal for all your favorite slow cooker recipes
- Has high, low and warm settings to accommodate varied cooking needs and time constraints.
- Clean up is also a snap with dishwasher-safe, removable stoneware that doubles as a convenient serving dish complete with a dishwasher-safe glass lid.
- The crock-pot capacity is 4-1/2-quarts
- The round stoneware is removable
- Recipes are included
- Dishwasher-safe glass lid