Free Wedding Planner
Everything you need to plan a wedding!
If you or someone you know is planning a wedding soon, you should take a look at this amazingly helpful site, The Knot. Such a great resource! Plus, it is free to join. I wish I would have known about this site to help me plan my wedding. It probably would have been helpful when I was helping my sister plan her wedding recently too! Darn. At least I will know for the next time around when a sister or friend gets married. 😉
Join The Knot for free. Plan your perfect wedding.
The Knot is the ultimate wedding planning solution; everything you need in one place!
Find your favorite dresses, hairstyles, color schemes, cakes, and more. A plethora of ideas and inspiration! You can even create your own inspiration boards to keep all of your favorite ideas handy. I think the best part about The Knot is the ultimate planner. You have access to checklists, a budget tool, guest list manager, and a personal wedding web page. Well, I guess the truly best part is that it is FREE to join!
Join the knot (for free!) because it offers:
- the largest searchable gown gallery on the web (over 20,000 gown pictures)
- real wedding style and ideas from actual weddings, searchable by theme, season, location and more
- local florist photographers, venues, and more (over 13,000 in 50 cities)
- interactive checklist, budget, guest list manager, and web page builder (free wedding website!)
- thousands of helpful articles on wedding-related topics with modern advice (plus, answers to etiquette questions)
- a community with personal profiles, boards, chats, and more
- convenient shopping
- The Knot TV streaming of original programming featuring bridal fashion shows, makeovers, honeymoon specials, wedding videos, and more inspiration
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again