Free Kindle eBook Downloads
With a third of Americans on a diet at any given time, planning party menus can be a challenge for any hostess. Veteran cookbook author Linda Larsen has the solution! She offers you healthy cooking tips and delicious party-food recipes with your health in mind.
The Everything Healthy Cooking for Parties By Linda Larson
O Little Town: A Novel By Don Reid
Be your own best life coach (52 Brilliant Ideas) By Jackie Holder
Deadly Stillwater – Thriller By Rodger Stillwater
Curious Folks Ask 2: Our Fellow Creatures, Our Planet, and Beyond By Sherry Seethaler
Play great guitar By Rikki Rooksby
The Magic Touch ~ A Short Story By Dara England
- NEW – KINDLE OWNERS’ LENDING LIBRARY! With Amazon Prime, Kindle owners can now choose from thousands of books to borrow for FREE, including over 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers – as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates.
- NEW – BORROW KINDLE BOOKS FROM YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY! Kindle books are available at more than 11,000 libraries in the U.S. (I’m excited about this one)
- Millions of FREE, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 titles such as Pride and Prejudice are available
- Every week there are FREE eBooks you can download!
- Massive selection: over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less; over 1 million books, newspapers, and magazines, including latest bestsellers, Kindle exclusives, and more
- Holds at least 1,400 books, but still light and compact 😉
- 1-2 months battery life on one charge
- Adjustable text sizes
- Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper, no glare
- Built-in Wi-Fi – Get books in 60 seconds
Go HERE to purchase an Amazon Kindle Gift Card.