Free Kindle eBook Downloads
Potlucks are a great way to get friends and relatives together without the pricey grocery or restaurant bill! In this cookbook, veteran cook Linda Larsen gives you an array of options for every meal and course. In addition, easy-to-understand icons indicate whether a recipe is easy, healthy, quick, or inexpensive. Everything you need to host, or attend, a successful potluck is here, including: 300 tasty and creative recipes; Tips for transporting food safely; Indications of whether a recipe can be made ahead of time; Menu suggestions for a variety of potluck parties.
The Everything Potluck Cookbook By Linda Larsen
Easy Vegetarian Recipes By Instructables Authors
Artistic License By Julie Hyzy
The Santa Shop (The Santa Conspiracy) By Tim Greaton
The Fox By Arlene Radsky
Guardian Cats and the Lost Books of Alexandria By Rahma Krambo
Kindle: The World’s Bestselling E-reader
- NEW – KINDLE OWNERS’ LENDING LIBRARY! With Amazon Prime, Kindle owners can now choose from thousands of books to borrow for FREE, including over 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers – as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates.
- NEW – BORROW KINDLE BOOKS FROM YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY! Kindle books are available at more than 11,000 libraries in the U.S. (I’m excited about this one)
- Millions of FREE, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 titles such as Pride and Prejudice are available
- Every week there are FREE eBooks you can download!
- Massive selection: over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less; over 1 million books, newspapers, and magazines, including latest bestsellers, Kindle exclusives, and more
- Holds at least 1,400 books, but still light and compact 😉
- 1-2 months battery life on one charge
- Adjustable text sizes
- Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper, no glare
- Built-in Wi-Fi – Get books in 60 seconds