Free Kindle eBook Downloads
Get a taste of Gooseberry Patch in this collection of over 20 favorite gingerbread recipes! In Gooseberry Patch Gingerbread we’ve rounded up all kinds of cookie jar favorites, from Grandma’s Gingersnaps to wafer-thin Moravian Spice Crisps to the Easiest-Ever Gingerbread Boys.
Gingerbread Cookbook By The Gooseberry patch
On Sparrow Hill By Maureen Lang
The Journey Home By Michael Barron
Teacher Cartoon-A-Day: 2012 Day-to-Day Calendar By Jonny Hawkins
Nurses: Jokes Quotes and Anecdotes: 2012 Day-to-Day Calendar By Andrew Mc Meel
The Glass Case: A Short StoryBy Kristin Hannah
At the Queen’s Command: The First Book of the Crown Colonies By Michael A. Stackpole
Kindle: The World’s Bestselling E-reader
- NEW – KINDLE OWNERS’ LENDING LIBRARY! With Amazon Prime, Kindle owners can now choose from thousands of books to borrow for FREE, including over 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers – as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates.
- NEW – BORROW KINDLE BOOKS FROM YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY! Kindle books are available at more than 11,000 libraries in the U.S. (I’m excited about this one)
- Millions of FREE, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 titles such as Pride and Prejudice are available
- Every week there are FREE eBooks you can download!
- Massive selection: over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less; over 1 million books, newspapers, and magazines, including latest bestsellers, Kindle exclusives, and more
- Holds at least 1,400 books, but still light and compact 😉
- 1-2 months battery life on one charge
- Adjustable text sizes
- Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper, no glare
- Built-in Wi-Fi – Get books in 60 seconds