Free eBook Downloads For Your Kindle
The Flinch By Julien Smith
The idea is simple: your flinch mechanism can save your life. It short circuits the conscious mind and allows you to pull back and avoid danger faster than you can even imagine it’s there. But what if danger is exactly what you need? What if facing the flinch is the one best way to get what you want?
Here’s a chance to read the book everyone will be talking about, before they do. What are you afraid of?
The Mediocre Housewife By Stephanie Affourtit
Evergreen A Christmas Tale By Richard Taylor
A Hearth in Candlewood By Dalia Parr
The Eve Tree: A Novel By Rachel Devensh Ford
The Wedding Gift ByMarlen Suyapa Bodden
For the kiddos…
Burly and Grum and the Secret City By Kate Tenbeth
The Mouse and the Christmas Cake
The Velveteen Rabbit By Margery Williams Bianco
The Night Before Christmas and Other Popular Stories For Children By Various Authors
Princess Callie and the Totally Amazing Talking Tiara By Daisy Piper
Guardian Cats and the Lost Books of Alexandria By Rahma Krambo
- NEW – KINDLE OWNERS’ LENDING LIBRARY! With Amazon Prime, Kindle owners can now choose from thousands of books to borrow for FREE, including over 100 current and former New York Times Bestsellers – as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates.
- NEW – BORROW KINDLE BOOKS FROM YOUR PUBLIC LIBRARY! Kindle books are available at more than 11,000 libraries in the U.S. (I’m excited about this one)
- Millions of FREE, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 titles such as Pride and Prejudice are available
- Every week there are FREE eBooks you can download!
- Massive selection: over 800,000 titles are $9.99 or less; over 1 million books, newspapers, and magazines, including latest bestsellers, Kindle exclusives, and more
- Holds at least 1,400 books, but still light and compact 😉
- 1-2 months battery life on one charge
- Adjustable text sizes
- Most advanced E Ink display, reads like paper, no glare
- Built-in Wi-Fi – Get books in 60 seconds
Go HERE to purchase an Amazon Kindle Gift Card.