Fred Meyer Store Policies
Fred Meyer Coupon Policy – (print and put in your binder!)
Fred Meyer Coupon Guidelines
Updated October 2011
This policy is intended as a general guide to using coupons at Fred Meyer stores. Because there are many different types of coupons from many different sources, a single coupon policy can’t possibly be all-encompassing. However, these guidelines apply to most coupon situations.
Coupon policy is subject to change at any time.
- The Fred Meyer store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of ANY coupon upon view.
- When buying multiples of an item, no more than 5 manufacturer’s coupons for that product will be accepted in the same transaction, and only 1 manufacturer’s coupon can be applied to each item.
- Customers must present coupons in order to receive the coupon price.
- Amount refunded cannot exceed the cost of the item.
- We accept all valid, current manufacturer’s coupons. We do not accept expired coupons or manufacturer’s coupons that state they are valid only at another listed retailer (i.e., “Good only at Safeway”). Exception:
- Most Catalina coupons (the coupons that print out for you at check stands) are manufacturer’s coupons and are stated as such. Catalina coupons that are printed with another retailer’s name may be accepted at Fred Meyer. Note: This only applies to Catalina coupons and not to other manufacturer’s coupons that are designated as valid for use at a specified retailer.
- We do not double or triple coupons.
- We accept Pharmacy Competitor Coupons, but do not accept any other competitor’s coupons.
- Coupons cannot be combined with certain special pricing programs, including $4 and $10 generic prescription pricing in our pharmacy.
- We accept valid, current print-at-home Internet coupons, including those sent to you in Fred Meyer emails or that you find on fredmeyer.com, facebook.com/fredmeyer and twitter.com/fred_meyer. “Free” item Internet coupons can be accepted only if all purchase criteria is met.
- Only two Internet coupons per manufacturer, per Customer, per day will be accepted.
- Internet coupons that display the following characteristics will not be accepted:
- Out of proportion
- Do not scan properly
- Appear altered in any way