My Honest FabFitFun Review + Exclusive FabFitFun Promo Code
If you’re like me, a mom with kids who works and rarely has time for pampering, then this is for you! This is such an easy way to PAMPER yourself for a fraction of the cost! You deserve a little surprise and this is the FUNNEST and easiest way to do it!
Make sure you use my exclusive FabFitFun promo code to get it at a 20% discount! Keep reading for the details…
Introducing My Exclusive FabFitFun Coupon Code
What is FabFitFun?
FabFitFun is a subscription box that will do all the research for you and just send the best products to your door! The box mails quarterly (you will receive 4 boxes a year) and it comes stocked with FULL-SIZE products!
The items you can get in the box vary widely, but here are some examples of what you might receive:
- Skin care products
- Exercise tools
- Cooking utensils
- Organization help
- Beach towels
- Hair care; and
- ANYTHING ELSE YOU COULD IMAGINE!
It is filled with the season’s latest fashion, fitness, beauty, and lifestyle products. The best part is that these products get delivered right to your door and the discount is insane. Let me explain!
How to Score $300+ worth of product for a FRACTION of the Price:
- Head on over to FabFitFun and sign up to get your seasonal goodie box!
- Use the FabFitFun promo code FRUGAL to get $10 off!
- Optional auto-ship: every 4 months you can get a box delivered right to your door! One for every season! Each box will be filled with products for the upcoming season. For example, around June, you will get a box tailored to summer!
- Get a box worth more than $200-$300 and only pay $39.99! After that, each box is $49.99 – soooo worth it!
For those of you afraid of automatic shipping, don’t worry! This is a risk-free one! You will get a notification before the next box is shipped so that if you decide you do not want to receive another one, you can cancel your order and not be stuck in an auto-ship program you can’t back out of.
Basically, it’s super easy to cancel your subscription whenever you feel like it. However, I highly doubt you will ever NOT want to get your box in the mail. These boxes are so much fun and are filled with items that you will love.
My First Box
In February 2017, I opened up the spring box and I loved every single item…..
My favorite items that I use daily from this box is the Sicilian Tangerine lotion, the Argon oil for my hair, and the necklace! I enjoyed the scarf blanket in the winter, and my daughters loved the coloring book and pencils.
I occasionally use the face peel, the lip stain, and the gorgeous nail polish. I gave the cute cup to a friend as a gift! That entire box value was $257.98! WOW!!!
The Spring 2017 Box
In April I got my spring box and have been LOVING it! Watch me open the box LIVE on Facebook. I’ve been enjoying the products so much!
Here’s a detailed breakdown of what I got and the cost of each item (that you can get for $39.99 with coupon code FRUGAL!).
- Gypsy Roundie $50 – a fun beach or picnic throw that could double as a swimsuit wrap!
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion $79 – I have been LOVING this stuff! My skin is incredibly smooth after I use it! This one product alone is soooo worth the cost of the box! Plus, NO PARABENS!
- Karuna Hydrating Face Mask $28 – I haven’t had 20 minutes to sit with a face mask on yet! BUT there are 4 in the set so I have a few opportunities for chill time! Just got to make it happen! The good news is that there are NO PARABENS in this either!
- REALHER Lip Kit $48 – this is fun to watch in the Facebook live video… I’m still not sure what I think about deep red lipstick (although it IS my fave color!). These products feel really nice and you’ll either get the deep red, deep nude or natural pink. I love the empowering statements on the product!
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish Set $19 – gorgeous colors here! I got the blue orchid/like a virgin set. OR you might get the shape of my heart/like a virgin set.
- Milly Zip Pouch $48 – this pouch is a great place to keep a wet swimsuit safe and away from other valuables… it’s a nice water resistant (and cute) bag! You’ll get one of 4 varieties. I got the “Beach Please” bag!
- Cage Bracelet $80 – this is my 2nd fave product in the box. The Emerald Duv “Joshua Tree” Cage Bracelet is a beautiful gold bracelet that is simple, yet adds so much to any outfit! It’s a fun way to add some zest to my outfits! You might get this OR you may get some beautiful 14k rose gold and sparkling stone earring set valued at $85!
- Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-in Conditioning Spray $20 – oh man, it smells so good and I love how soft it makes my hair feel! Ingredients are Rosehip, Argan and Coconut oils and there are NO SULFATES!
My Fall 2017 Box
This one is one of my faves… I STILL use that darling mug daily and the socks are still soft and cozy!! This box retailed for a whopping $373!!! The lotion smells DEVINE and I just recently finished the Kate Somersville Exfoliating Treatment. I gifted the Eye Shadow to my niece (Christmas gift!). It was a fun box! You can see my unboxing right here on facebook live!
Why Should I Subscribe to FabFitFun?
You probably are asking yourself, “so why should I spend $40 to get a box full of products I could live without?” Well, you are right! You could live without all of this, or you could keep going to the store, buying random products to help you with your fitness, beauty, or fashion needs and not even know if they work! AND, you could be buying all of those products at FULL PRICE.
FabFitFun will send you a box full of the best, newest products out there. You do not have to do one ounce of research. You will get high-quality products shipped right to your door.
And yes, maybe there will be a thing or two in your box that you don’t LOVE, but I am sure you will love the majority and end up getting your $40 worth. Also, if you don’t like something, you can save it and gift it to someone later!
The awesome thing is that once you subscribe, you fill out a questionnaire so they know what things to send you! You can say if you would love to receive jewelry, snacks, cooking items, clothing, or skincare products! Also, you will give them your age, shoe size, ring size, and clothing size so that everything they send you will be tailored just to you.
Just think of it as your seasonal picker-upper! 4 times a year, you, MOM, can have a nice gift come in the mail full of products you’ll love! And the best part, you are getting at least $200+ worth of products for just $40!!
Sign up with the FabFitFun coupon code and get $10 off today!
Head on over to FabFitFun and sign up to get your box today! Don’t forget to enter the code FRUGAL at the checkout so you can $10 off your first box. I’m positive that you will love it!
When you receive your first box, let me know what you think!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again