Extreme Couponing Education: Sale Cycles
Because they don’t tell you everything on reality television we are here to reveal the secrets of Extreme Couponing.
The Secret of the Stockpile:
You really can’t make your stockpile work for you until it is well rounded. Take for example this photo below…
This is a picture taken after one of my successful couponing trips a few summers ago. If I only couponed in the summer my poor family would have to live off of hot dogs and marshmallows year round. So for true coupon success you have to coupon through out the year so you can hit all of the different Sale Cycles!
Brief Summary of Sale Cycles:
- January: Diet foods, medicines, Quaker products, party foods, and Christmas clearance
- February: candy/chocolate, canned foods (veggies, fruit, tuna.)
- March: Frozen Food Month, Easter candy/baskets, cleaning supply sales begin,
- April: Easter dinner foods, Easter clearance
- May: Party foods, BBQ/Camping supplies
- June: National Dairy Month, BBQ/Camping supplies will continue, Gift Card Promotion (use the money you’re saving for Christmas and buy gift cards to use later, get free groceries NOW).
- July: MORE BBQ foods, school supply sales begin.
- August: School supply sales continue, school lunch items, Kraft
- September: Labor Day BBQ items and the end of school supply sales, Campbell’s sale, more “school food” items
- October: Halloween candy, toy sales begin
- November: Halloween clearance items, and all Thanksgiving dinner and baking items, Gift Card Promotions,
- December: Thanksgiving clearance items (decorations, napkins, etc.) and all Christmas dinner and baking items.
Trending Blog Posts