Extreme Couponing: Are You Tuning In?
The premiere episode of TLC’s Extreme Couponing
will feature a local couponer, Jessica Hacker!
The very first episode will document Jessica Hacker’s mega couponing shopping trip right here in Caldwell, Idaho. If you want to learn how to do the whole Extreme Couponing thing… and do it RIGHT…
BUY our 90-minute DVD that reveals
USE CODE: EXTREME to save 55% on the DVD!!
When the Extreme Couponing special on TLC aired back in December, we had mixed reviews. While we do teach you how to coupon to the extreme here on our coupon blog, we felt the show depicted couponing in such a negative light and made couponers seem like obsessed freaks.
We are certainly hoping that since the Extreme Couponing special was made into a series, the broader spectrum of couponing will be portrayed. We hope they follow typical couponers like you and me, and shed a positive light on couponing this time around.
What are your thoughts?
- Do you think showing Extreme Couponing on a national level will hurt couponing for you?
- Do you think it will help mainstream couponing and we will therefore find more acceptance as a couponer at stores?
- Are you tuning in?
And last question, what does Extreme Couponing mean to you?
- 6 years worth of toilet paper stockpile?
- Getting 50 boxes of cereal for free?
- Simply feeding your family on less?
With all of this Extreme Couponing talk, we’re curious what our fab readers think!?
Trending Blog Posts