Extreme Coupon Education: Print Coupons in Black and White
Because they don’t tell you everything on reality television we are here to reveal the secrets of Extreme Couponing.
Last week I posted a picture of my new printer and the coupons I had just printed and some of you Frugals almost had a heart attack that I printed in COLOR! Of course I know I can print my coupons in Black and White and my store will take them, but since I just got a new printer I had not yet taken the time to change the settings. Some of you fab Frugals posted instructions for changing your print settings to black and white so you could save on ink when printing coupons. So I have the instructions below plus I took it a step further with a video tutorial!
- Go to your start button on your computer
- Click on “devices and printers”
- Choose the printer you want to use.
- Right click on your printer, select “printer preferences”
- At this point you may see the box that says “grayscale printing”. If you do select it.
- If you do not see grayscale printing on this page click on Advanced and then look for grayscale.
- Go print some coupons!
Watch my video showing you how to change your printer setting to grayscale.
Thank you fab frugals Tonia and Angel for posting instructions for printing in grayscale in the comments last week!
Now you might like to see our video on the most effective ways to print coupons from coupons.com!
Learn more coupon tips…
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again