Great Trade In Event!
My kids and I witnessed a rollover accident about a year ago, and to this day my daughter asks about it, prays for the people who were involved, and worries it’s going to happen to us. We talk a lot about it – it’s why it’s important to wear seatbelts. It’s why we make her sit properly, and not play around while we are driving around. But it did make me ask the question: If we were to get in a serious car accident, would my children be safe? And I really think think that’s a question every parent has asked themselves.
That’s why I’m excited to introduce you to the ONLY rollover tested carseat on the market!
- Babies“R”Us and Evenflo, both advocates in child product safety, have come together to announce the newest innovation in car seat safety – the SafeMax™ All-in-One Car Seat, now available at Babies“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Babiesrus.com.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately twice the federal crash test standard, the SafeMax All-in-One is the first car seat that has been dynamically rollover tested.
- Evenflo is once again leading the industry with the development of a dynamic ROLLOVER TEST.
- The SafeMax All-in-One Car Seat is appropriate for infants and children from 5 to 120 lbs or up to 57 inches in height, in three positions – rear facing, forward facing and booster seating.
The fact that it so easily converts to all three car seats is awesome, and a big money saver, especially for the top of the line product like this one! Infant car seats start at $79 ish, and go WAY up from there (usually about $129), forward facing car seats start at about $100, but most are about $180, and boosters start around $25 and go up. You could easily spend $300 just on car seats, and not even get the best quality or safest!
- In addition to rollover testing, the SafeMax All-in-One Car Seat features an integrated steel frame to provide strength in absorbing crash forces and harness webbing to help limit head excursion and prevent ejection, as well as the following securities:
- SafeZone Headrest: A combination of premium materials designed to absorb and dissipate crash forces, providing advanced protection where your child needs it most.
- ParentLink PREMIER Service: Provides owners access to expert advice, including live video installation service with a certified car seat technician.
- e3 Side Impact Protection: Significantly reduces side impact crash forces up to 50% through an expanded zone of protection and three layers of superior protection.
- OUTLAST Performance Fabric: Exclusive to Babies“R”Us, this fabric balances a child’s body temperature for a safer, more peaceful ride.
My favorite part cosmetic part has got to be the REMOVABLE cup holders!
Did I mention it comes in 4 great colors?
Car Seat Installation
It’s so important that parents their children’s car seats correctly!
We are lucky enough to have both sets of grandparents nearby, so our carseats are frequently switching which vehicle the car seat is in! I love that they are so involved, but sometimes I worry if they installed the car seat correctly in their car, or if I reinstalled it correctly in mine!
ParentLink PREMIER Service is a VERY cool service!! You can video chat with a safety expert to ensure your car seat is PROPERLY INSTALLED in your vehicle, and ask questions about the proper fit for your child! But if you don’t have access to it, please find a car seat inspection station near you. It’s so much better safe than sorry!
Monday, February 1 through Monday, February 29
New this year, Rewards“R”Us loyalty members can take advantage of early access beginning Friday, January 29 through Sunday, January 31 by showing their Rewards“R”Us loyalty card during checkout
Buy the Evenflo SafeMax Car Seat, $299.99 (Regular Price)
Save 15% with no trade in (Save $45!)
Save 25% with a trade in (Save $75!)
Save 30% with a trade in and your “R” Us Credit card (Save $90!)
Final price: as low as $209.99!
What items are accepted?
Any used cribs, car seats, bassinets, strollers, high chairs, infant swings, bouncers, travel systems, walkers, entertainers, play yards and toddler/twin beds
What are the saving opportunities?
- 25% savings with trade-in of a used gear or furniture item*
- 30% discount when using an “R”Us Credit Card**
- No trade-in? No problem! 15% off with an in-store and online coupon available
- There is no limit to the number of items a customer can trade in
What brands are participating in this national safety event?
Baby Trend, Britax, Chicco, Evenflo, Graco, Safety 1st, Sorelle and more
Older or secondhand baby gear and furniture is a frugal way of doing things – I’ve done it. Most of the people I know have too! But there’s a point when it becomes potentially unsafe! But babies are expensive, and this is where many people need to save some money. The Great Trade In Event is an amazing opportunity to save HUGE on a new item that meets the latest safety standards! Trade in that old, expired, or potentially unsafe baby gear, and save 25-30% off the price of new!
If this is your first baby and you don’t have anything to trade in here are some options:
- Check with friends – I bet someone you know has something expired sitting in their garage! They’ll get extra space, and you’ll get 25% off!
- Check garage sales or craigslist! We can be talking huge savings here, so spending $25 bucks to save $100 isn’t out of the question. If you ask for an expired car seat, a lot of people are willing to just give them to you so they don’t have to deal with disposing of them!
- Remember it doesn’t have to be item for item! You can trade in an old crib for a discount on a new car seat! Trade in a play yard for a discount on a toddler bed!
- You’ll get 15% off even without anything to trade in! So if you can’t find anything, don’t stress! 🙂 There are savings for everyone!
We want to see your trades!! Use the tag #BRUGreatTradeIn after you have taken advantage of the savings during the Great Trade-In event to show off your amazing deals (and cute new stuff!)
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again