Deals on Essential Oils
What is an Essential Oil?
Why we love this company…
We’ve been personally using essential oils for 3+ years now and have decided it is time to share our love of this natural health solution with our readers. We desire each of you to become healers in your own homes! In addition, if you’re a motivated person looking to earn some extra money while working from home, we would love to have you on the Fabulessly Frugal team! We have a limited amount of spots, so please contact us right away, and we can see if joining our team is a right fit for you! (You can email us at seekingwellness at fabulesslyfrugal dot com or text 208-907-OILS)
What do the oils do?
Probably the number one question we get is what do they do, followed closely by how much do they cost…
They are in that order for one simple reason – as soon as you know how awesome they are, you are going to want them in your home! (Don’t you hate it when someone won’t tell you what they cost? If you need to know now, scroll down… but promise me you’ll come back up and see what they do!)
- Frankincense – Helps build and maintain a healthy immune system, promotes cellular health. reduces the appearance of blemishes and rejuvenates skin, supports healthy immune system function, promotes feelings of peace, relaxation, satisfaction, and overall wellness
- Lavender – Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities, soothes occasional skin irritations, helps skin recover quickly, eases muscle tension
- Lemon – Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces, naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion, supports healthy respiratory function, promotes a positive mood and cognitive ability, helps ward off free radicals with its antioxidant benefits, soothes an irritated throat
- Melaleuca – Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin, promotes healthy immune function, protects against environmental and seasonal threats, promotes a clear, healthy complexion, soothes minor skin irritations, helps purify and freshen the air
- Oregano – Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent, provides immune-enhancing benefits, supports healthy digestion and respiratory function, excellent source of antioxidants
- Peppermint – Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing, alleviates occasional stomach upset, frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
- Respirtory Blend – Maintains clear airways and breathing, supports overall respiratory health, helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats
- Digestive Blend – Aids in the digestion of foods, soothes occasional stomach upset, maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Protective Blend – Supports healthy immune function, protects against environmental threats, cleans surfaces, purifies the skin while promoting healthy circulation, energizing, uplifting aroma
- Tension Blend – Soothes sore muscles and achy joints, supports healthy circulation
Those are just the oils in the smaller kits. What if we told you that was just the tip of the iceberg? That we have over 40 ways just to use lavender? What if we told you that applying the Respiratory Blend on Becky’s husband supported his respiratory function so much so that it saved them from an enormous hospital bill? Using a combination of lemon, lavender, and peppermint helps support seasonal threats in Cathy, Monica, and Becky. And the Protective Blend has offered each of us immune support and boosted our natural antioxidant defenses… we’ve been protected against environmental threats, so we haven’t been slowed down by those environmental threats that seem to hit every season!
Have you ever heard us say, there’s a coupon for that! We used the phrase so often we had shirts and shopping bags made with it! The phrase we use now is there’s an oil for that! The things the earth provides for us is nothing short of amazing! If you are at all interested in natural instead of chemical, pure instead of processed, you need to check these Essential Oils out!
How much do they cost?
Well, that’s complicated. There are two ways you can buy them. The Retail Way (think Albertsons or Fred Meyer, without a sale) or Wholesale Way (think Costco, without the giant size requirements). Retail prices range from $0.05 per drop to $1.86 per drop. Wholesale prices range from $0.04 per drop to $1.36 per drop. But when you buy them in a kit, you can save even more. Wholesale saves you a flat 25%. Purchasing them in a kit saves you even more!
We know everyone is on a budget. And we can help you find something that works for you and will support you in your quest for natural solutions!
Let Us Answer Your Questions!
We are limited on what we can post on the blog, but we would love to talk to you in more detail and help you find something that works for you! Please contact us!
- You can email us at email@example.com
- Or send us a text at 208-907-OILS
Want to join our team and help us empower others and their health (physical AND financial). Contact us via email or text! We will send you a webinar we shared last year that will give you more information about the business opportunity!
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again