Easter Books for the Kids!
Awesome books for the Easter basket!
During every holiday, I make sure my kids get at least one book! I am a firm believer in this and I do the same for my nieces and nephews because reading is so important. Let’s also celebrate the fact that one more book means less candy! 😉 Check out these great Easter books I found…
- Follow along with Pinkalicious on a scavenger hunt!
- Follow along as Pete helps out the Easter Bunny!
- Follow along as Miss Ursula teaches the cubs that salvation is sweeter than candy.
- A gentle look at Jesus’ life!
- Follow along as Daniel and friends await the hatching of a duck!
- Mama bear worries that sister bear is forgetting the meaning of Easter.
- Follow along as two lovable mice teach about cooperation and creating the biggest basket ever!
- Join Mouse as he tries to figure out who is leaving the Easter eggs!
- Follow along as little cub learns the meaning of Easter!
- Little Critter and his family celebrate Easter!