Fab Tested and Approved Dryer Balls
All Natural Fabric Softener only $2.66 per ball!
Have you tried the dryer balls yet? I have to say I wasn’t convinced at first that they would be as awesome as my friends told me they were, but I’ve been using them for about two years now, and they are live up to every word!!
Why are dryer balls so amazing you ask?
- They shorten drying time! My dryer was taking between 90-120 minutes to dry a load of laundry. I added 4 balls, and it never took longer than 90 minutes. I added another 4 and it shortened it to about 60 minutes!! That means my clothes usually dry faster than they wash!! So I save electricity and time! Depending on your size of dryer, you might need 4-12 balls.
- They soften laundry naturally. I’m honestly not sure how they do it. But they do.
- They get rid of most or all of the static. (I have these towels… and they cling to everything, no matter what I do… but everything else? Totally static free!) If you are still having problems with static (it’s crazy in the Northwest), try attaching a safety pin to one or wrapping a single ball in foil.
- You want to know a little secret? When I break the dryer balls out of the dryer, my kids think they are the coolest toys ever! Don’t ask me why. But they play with them for hours! 🙂 It’s really cute to watch! And if they get a little dirty, I just throw them in the washer with my clothes! No damage done 🙂
- You can scent them with essential oils!! 4-8 drops is all it takes for a MONTH of scent! They are awesome!
So what does that mean?
- NO MORE DRYER SHEETS!!!
- They last forever. Seriously. I’ve had my original set going on 2 years now, and they look almost brand new!
We know a lot of you like to DIY. And you can totally make these at home. However, after pricing yarn, and factoring in your time, these are an amazing deal!! And buying them pre-made sure does save a LOT of time!!
Ships Free with Amazon Prime (Try a FREE Membership)
- These are extra large balls, and are about an inch bigger around than a tennis ball! So 6 is probably the perfect number of dryer balls for your average dryer. If you have a high capacity dryer, you might want this pack of 8.
- When I originally started using dryer balls, I paid $4 a ball, and it was an AMAZING deal. These are $2.66 a ball!!!
- See our favorite Amazon Deals!
- Want free shipping? Sign up for Amazon Family!
- Because Amazon’s prices fluctuate so much and some times so quickly, please don’t be mad at me if you miss this great price! Also, see why we ♥ Amazon Prime for free shipping! This post contains our affiliate link. Please read our DISCLOSURE POLICY here.
Trending Blog Posts
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again