Download Your FREE Audio Book!
Road Trip Coming Up? Do You Often Commute?
I think my favorite thing about audio books is that you can enjoy listening to a good book while you are driving. My husband doesn’t get around to reading very often, but he has been able to listen to quite a few great books just by listening on his way to and from work. He just finished Entre Leadership by Dave Ramsey. And, of course, they are perfect for leisure travel too! Summer vacation! There are lots of audio books that the whole family can enjoy.
The average reader gets through 5 books a year, but the average AudibleListener member completes 17 books a year! Try Audible free for 30 days and get a FREE audiobook. You can cancel the membership before the trial period is over and you will not have to pay a thing.
- Choose from over 100,000 titles.
- It’s simple to download & play on over 500+ devices (including Android, iPhone, iPod, Kindle Fire & more).
- Audiobooks are great for traveling, commuting, busy moms and dads, individuals with poor vision, while working out and so much more!
- Members save 30% off additional purchases plus receive invitations to exclusive member-only special discounts, promotions and sales.
- As an added bonus, members get a complimentary subscription to the audio version of the New York Times or Wall Street Journal.
Fine Print: Get your first 30 days of the AudibleListener Gold membership plan FREE, which includes one credit. In almost all cases, one credit equals one audiobook. After your 30 day trial, your membership will automatically renew each month for just $14.95, billed to the credit card you used when you registered with Audible. With your membership, you will receive one credit per month plus members-only discounts on all audio purchases. If you cancel your membership before your free trial period is up, you will not be charged. Thereafter, CANCEL ANYTIME, effective the next billing cycle.
Interested in longer than 30 days? Save 50% for 3 months: ONLY $7.49/month!
Trending Blog Posts