Amazon Cyber Monday: Wise Company Emergency Food and Drink Supply $19.99 (Reg. $40) + Free Shipping
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Weise Company Emergency Food and Drink Supply. Make sure you have adequate food for you and your family in case you can’t go out to buy food due to a storm, get stranded in a cabin or boat, and in other emergency situations. This contains 32 servings of food, and has a shelf life of 25 years. This does not need cooking – just add water!
Wise Company Emergency Food and Drink Supply $19.99 (Reg. $40) + Free Shipping
- THREE DAY FOOD KIT – 72 hour kit includes 32 total servings of breakfast, entrees and whey milk alternative, individually wrapped for convenience and freshness when you need them most
- 25 YEAR SHELF LIFE – With a 25-year shelf life, our emergency foods are designed to withstand the test of time, reducing waste and worry when maintaining disaster preparedness kits
- MULTI-USE READY TO EAT FOOD – All in one survival food kit can be stored at home or in your vehicle for emergency situations or, individually wrapped pouches can be taken along on hiking, backpacking, and camping trips
- JUST ADD WATER – Easy to prepare in any situation, just add water, wait 12-15 minutes and enjoy delicious, hearty food – no cooking necessary
- GRAB AND GO – Contained in a convenient, easy to store bucket, food stays safe and secure so they’re ready when you need them most
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again