Amazon Cyber Week! Willow Tree The Holy Family Nativity $39.22 (Reg. $50) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
Hop over to Amazon and get a Cyber Monday deal on this beautiful Willow Tree The Holy Family Nativity Figure. Be sure to include this in your Christmas decor – this is what Christmas is all about! This 7.5 – inch figure is made of resin and designed by artist Susan Lordi for Willow Tree.
Willow Tree The Holy Family Nativity Figure $39.22 (Reg. $50) + Free Shipping- FAB Ratings!
- Sentiment: ”A child is born” written on Enclosure Card
- 7.5”h hand-painted resin figure. . Complemented by Shelter for The Holy Family and Sheltering Animals as a complete nativity collection Ready to display on a shelf, table or mantel. To clean, dust with soft brush or cloth.
- The Holy Family collection is ideal for those looking for a smaller nativity option. The 7.5”h figures are complemented by a backdrop of pierced curved metal, suggestive of twinkling stars. Four animals give watch, warmth and protection. (Shelter backdrop and Sheltering Animals sold separately). Packaged in fitted box ready for gift-giving.
- Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree piece from her studio in Kansas City, MO. This piece is cast from Susan’s original carving and painted by hand.
- Willow Tree nativity collections have become favorite holiday traditions. The Holy Family is a small intimate rendering; The Christmas Story has a tall, majestic presence. The Nativity is a large display of many pieces that can be combined in many ways. All nativities reflect Willow Tree simplicity and elegant form that have made them timeless classics
Click HERE to get the deal!
We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to learn more
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again