Walmart: Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Programmable Multicooker $49 (Reg. $79) + Free Shipping
Hop over to Walmart and get a deal on this Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Programmable Multicooker. It features a 1500W heating element, one of the highest in the multicooker industry, and a variety of different functions including roasting, stewing, baking, and steaming.
Instant Pot Gem 6 Qt 8-in-1 Programmable Multicooker – $49 (Reg. $79) + Free Shipping
- 8 high-in-demand features in just 1 device: slow cook, sear/sauté, cook rice, steam, stew, roast, bake, and warm
- Embedded microprocessor that carefully controls the timer and is customizable
- Easily adjust settings even after the cooking is in progress
- Remembers your most recently used setting per cooking program for a more personalized cooking experience
- Automatic Keep Warm: holds the temperature of the meal until you are ready to serve, the program can be easily turned ON/OFF
- The LED screen displays temperature, cooking time and keep warm time
- Delay Start: can be set for a maximum of 24 hours
- Easy Programming: temperature can easily be adjusted from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- 1500W Heating Element is one of the highest in the multicooker category
- Ceramic-coated non-stick inner pot: dishwasher, stovetop and oven safe and includes non-slip silicon grip handles
- Clean & Safe: the exterior of the cooker is brushed stainless steel, fingerprint resistant; tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim is dishwasher safe
- Accessories include: a stainless steel roasting/steaming rack food grade 304 (18/8), rice measuring cup, and a recipe book
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again