VTech Pop & Count Ball Pit $23 (Reg. $50) – Includes 30 Balls, Walmart Exclusive!
Hop over to Walmart and get a deal on VTech Pop & Count Ball Pit. With thirty balls and over three feet of space, this colorful, animal-themed ball pit engages little ones in play and learning. Slide the bird, twist the butterfly, and send the balls down the leaf ramps on this tree-themed basketball hoop. Discover numbers and colors in Learning mode and hear about animals in Music mode. The learning panel includes three light-up animal buttons that play 90+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases. Here are more Fun and Educational Gifts For Toddlers.
VTech Pop & Count Ball Pit $23 (Reg. $50) – Includes 30 Balls
- Only at Walmart, this three-foot ball pit comes with 30 balls and an interactive learning panel; balls store in fold-up pit when playtime’s done
- Explore animals, counting and music with Learning and Music modes, three light-up buttons and 90+ songs, melodies, sounds and phrases
- Press the ball popper to pop the balls, helping develop hand-eye coordination
- Slide the bird and twist the butterfly, practicing motor skills while playing; hear the hoop count the balls as they drop through the tree-themed basketball hoop
- Intended for ages 936 months; requires 3 AA batteries; batteries included for demo purposes only; new batteries recommended for regular use
- Three-foot wide ball pit with 30 balls gives kids ages 936 months room to play, learn and explore; makes a perfect baby and toddler birthday present or holiday gift
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again