Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy $15.99 (Reg. $28) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy This adorable 11″ Baby Yoda plush is the perfect gift for any Star Wars or The Mandalorian fan. Plus, it’s packaged with a base that resembles his “crib” on the show! This is a great deal, compared to $31 at Walmart.
Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy as low as $15.99 (Reg. $28) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
- THE CHILD: Fans call him “Baby Yoda”, but this lovable character is known as the Child, and now fans ages 3 and up can add their very own cuddly version of The Child to their Star Wars collections (and their bedtime routine) with The Child Electronic Plush Toy
- 10 SOUND EFFECTS: Kids can squeeze The Child Talking Plush Toy’s soft body to hear adorable vocal sounds from the character featured in the Disney Plus series The Mandalorian! We dare you not to melt!
- STREAMING SERIES-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORIES: Includes live-action TV series-based character-inspired accessories that allow fans and collectors to imagine scenes from the Star Wars galaxy
- AUTHENTICALLY STYLED AFTER THE DISNEY PLUS SERIES: Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy is authentically styled after the pop culture phenomenon from the Disney Plus series
- SOFT AND CUDDLY TOY: Soft plush body allows kids to cuddle up close with this adorable character from the Star Wars galaxy
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again