Amazon: Snap Circuits Jr. STEM Building Kit $20.99 (Reg. $34.99) – FAB Ratings! 13,000+ 4.8/5 Stars! | Electronics Discovery Kit!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Snap Circuits Jr. STEM Building Kit. This comes with over 30 components to create 101 different electronic projects. The pieces, which include snap wires, slide switches, an alarm circuit, a music integrated circuit, and a speaker, snap together easily on the included plastic grid–no soldering required. Each piece is numbered and color-coded to make identifying them easy. These components combine to create working circuit boards just like the ones found inside televisions, radios, and other electronic devices. With easy-to-follow instructions. You can get this set for the same price at Walmart!
Snap Circuits Jr. Building Kit $20.99 (Reg. $34.99) – FAB Ratings!
- With this building toy, young engineers can assemble over 100 different electronic circuit projects with just 30+ electronic parts.
- Kids can construct working models of a photo sensor, a flashing light, an Adjustable-Volume siren and much more!
- This stem kit comes with a clear, easy to understand illustrated instruction manual
- No tools needed! All parts Just click together and support a vigorous STEM/ steam educational curriculum.
- Learn by doing. Designed for young engineers 8+.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again