Amazon: Smash Up Board Game $12.98 (Reg. $34.99) – FAB Ratings!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this Smash Up Board Game. Here, players create factions with different characters, each having their own abilities-there are 64 possible combinations! This game will put one’s strategy skills to the test!
Smash Up Board Game $12.98 (Reg. $34.99) – FAB Ratings!
- Smash Up, designed by Paul Peterson, is the Shufflebuilding game from Alderac Entertainment Group. In Smash Up players draft two faction decks, such as pirates, ninja, robots, zombies, and more, and combine them into a force to be reckoned with!
- When the game begins, players take turns drafting one of several faction decks.
- Once each player has two decks, they shuffle them together, combining their distinct abilities into a unique 40-card deck.
- A random selection of Base cards are dealt to the table, and players use their decks to attempt to have the most power on a base when it is scored.
- It may sound simple, but how simple is it when the Zombie-Ninja deck Assassinates your minions then creates an Outbreak, loading the Base with minions from their discard pile?
- Or when the Pirate-Dinosaurs Full Sail onto the base with the mighty King Rex, whose massive power dwarfs that of other minions?
- Each combination gives a different experience, Pirate-Aliens play very different than Pirate-Zombies, and with 8 factions in the base set there are 64 combinations to try out and every expansion set increases the options exponentially!
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again