Amazon: Quaker Honey Nut Oatmeal Squares 14.5oz as low as $2.31 (Reg. $3.69) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings! 260+ 4.7/5 Stars!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Quaker Honey Nut Oatmeal Squares. Quaker Honey Nut Oatmeal Squares deliver 46g of whole grains in a crunchy cereal with a tasty touch of brown sugar sweetness. Experts recommend eating at least three one-ounce equivalents of whole grains, or 48 grams daily, based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Just $2.31 when you clip the extra $0.58 off coupon! Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15%! Subscribe & Save shipping is free!
Here are other items you can add to your Amazon Subscribe & Save order so that you get your 15% off, and check out my post with Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
Quaker Honey Nut Oatmeal Squares 14.5oz as low as $2.31 (Reg. $3.69) + Free Shipping
- Whole grain oatmeal squares cereal, great with milk or for snacking
- Crunchy with a touch of honey nut sweetness
- 46 grams of whole grains per serving
- 10 grams of protein with a half a cup of skim or low fat milk (6g protein from product, 4g protein from a half cup of skim or low fat milk)
- Heart Healthy Whole Grains (Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in total fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol)
- Quaker Oats help support a healthy heart; Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again