Amazon: Professional Stainless Steel Apple De-Corer, Red $4.70 (Reg. $6.59)
Effortlessly and evenly remove the core from apples and other fruit with this Professional Stainless Steel Apple De-Corer, Red. This is non-slip, cores without bruising fruit, and also works with veggies such as tomatoes and zucchinis.
Professional Stainless Steel Apple De-Corer, Red $4.70 (Reg. $6.59)
- My apple corer(tm) consists of two halves of jagged sharp tip parts which are pivoted so that it can be opened like a scissor. When closed, it can easily puncture and make swift coring out of many apples within seconds without bruising the fruit! Also works for tomatoes, zucchinis, pineapples, and more!
- A coring tool that lasts forever — the sharp stainless steel blades won’t get dull from daily use! Anti-rust and nontoxic as well! Ultra-sharp serrated tip lets you easily push large corer into center of Apple for easy removal. You can expect to remove thousands of Apple cores with my apple corer(tm)!
- Imagine coring apples and loving every minute of it — the ergonomic handle is designed to provide comfy grip for both right-or-left-handed people. Moreover, my apple corer(tm) won’t easily slip from your hands, even when they’re wet. Also safe to be used by seniors and PEOPLE with arthritis.
- The stainless steel body of the corer can be easily cleaned with a quick rinse of warm soapy water. The unique two-halves coring tool is also made for the purpose of simple cleaning, so that you can easily clean the inside part of the corer by opening It. You can also put in the top rack Part of your dishwasher!
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Ready to save TIME and MONEY?
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again