Ozeri 4x3razor Pocket 3D Pedometer and Activity Tracker $10.60 (Reg. $49.95) – with Bosch Tri-Axis Technology from Germany
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Ozeri 4x3razor Pocket 3D Pedometer and Activity Tracker. Unlike traditional pedometers that do not work accurately unless secured vertically, the 4x3razor utilizes a new advanced 3D Bosch sensor from Germany with Tri-Axis technology that provides superior accuracy in any orientation, whether up, down, flat, on its side, or at any angle. The 4x3razor’s Bosch Sensor is a digital accelerometer that is far more accurate than mechanical sensors found in other devices. This is a great deal, compared to $18.55 at Walmart.
Ozeri 4x3razor Pocket 3D Pedometer and Activity Tracker – $10.60 (Reg. $49.95) – with Bosch Tri-Axis Technology from Germany
- New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
- Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world’s thinnest and lightest pedometer — 0.5cm (less than 0.2″) thick and weighs just half an ounce.
- “Records steps, distance, calories, fat burned and exercise time with MotionLock to prevent unintended motion activation – such as when in a vehicle.”
- Counts up to 1 million steps with 30-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again