Amazon: My First Foam Pogo Jumper for Kids $16.99 (Reg. $22.99)
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on My First Foam Pogo Jumper for Kids. Your little ones are sure to have lots of fun while getting exercise and while testing and developing their balance and motor skills. This makes cute, squeaking sounds, and can carry up to 250 pounds.
My First Foam Pogo Jumper for Kids $16.99 (Reg. $22.99)
- BOING, BOING, SQUEAK; The My First Flybar foam pogo stick is hours of healthy, bouncy fun. Crafted from durable foam, this is an ideal first pogo stick for kids; each jump makes a fun squeaky sound destined to delight
- USE ANYWHERE; We’ve designed our kids jumper for indoor and outdoor use, the heavy duty components will withstand all conditions and unlike inferior jumping toys, this pogo jumper for kids is made to last! A great boys or girls toy for ages 3 and up!
- TRAIN BALANCE; Pogo sticks make great active toys for kids because they help train hand eye coordination and gross motor skills; Give your kid a headstart in life with a toddler pogo stick crafted to improve balance
- HEALTHY; Get your kid off the sofa with a jumping toy that encourages fitness; Our bungee jumper is a foam pogo stick that promotes healthy activity whilst being incredible bouncy boing fun
- MANUFACTURER PROMISE; At Flybar, we pride ourselves on seamless customer service; If you don’t love our foam pogo jumper, simply return it within 30 days for a total refund; No fuss, no tricks, just incredible service you can trust
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again