LEGO Star Wars Imperial Tie Fighter 432 Pieces $31.99 Shipped Free (Reg. $39.99)
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on LEGO Star Wars Imperial Tie Fighter 432 Pieces. An engaging build for ages 8 and up, the 432-piece set has 2 LEGO minifigures and a droid LEGO figure to inspire role play. The TIE Fighter has 2 spring-loaded shooters and the LEGO minifigures each have cool weapons to boost the battle action. This is just $0.01 cheaper than that at Walmart, but this is still the better deal because it ships for free!
LEGO Star Wars Imperial Tie Fighter 432 Pieces – $31.99 Shipped Free (Reg. $39.99)
- Fans can build their own missile-shooting LEGO brick version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300) and reimagine scenes from the classic Star Wars trilogy with this buildable playset
- Includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid LEGO figure for role-play adventures
- The TIE Fighter features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters for action-packed play
- Great for solo building or sharing the fun with friends and family, this set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars fan aged 8 and up
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 6 in (15 cm) wide, it makes a striking display piece in any child’s bedroom between playtime battles
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again