Amazon: Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Face Moisturizer as low as $3.98 Shipped Free (Reg. $8.49)
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Face Moisturizer, 1.7 oz. This oil-free, gel-cream face moisturizer with Vitamin E and Fruit Water Antioxidant Complex provides 24-hour hydration and protects and defends against moisture loss. Clip the $1.49 coupon. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $5.47 minus coupon=$3.98! Subscribe & Save shipping is free! This is a great deal, compared to $6.62 at Walmart.
Garnier SkinActive Moisture Rescue Face Moisturizer as low as $3.98 Shipped Free (Reg. $8.49)
- This oil-free, gel-cream face moisturizer with for all skin types is formulated with antioxidant Vitamin C and a Fruit Water Antioxidant Complex
- A water-light face moisturizer for normal to combo skin provides 24-hour hydration and helps restore the protective skin barrier
- This non-comedogenic facial moisturizer has a soothing gel-cream texture that instantly hydrates without clogging your pores
- In just one use, this normal to combination skin face moisturizer will leave skin feeling hydrated, soft, fresh and smooth
- This gel-cream face moisturizer for normal to combination skin, instantly makes skin look and feel supple and locks-in moisture for 24 hours
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in 2021 in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again