Amazon: Garnier Fructis Damage Repair 1 Minute Mask with Papaya Extract as low as $2.54 (Reg. $4.99) + Free Shipping
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing 1 Minute Hair Mask with Papaya Extract, 3.4 Fl Oz. This nourishes hair to help reduce frizz, soften, and smoothen hair. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $2.54! Subscribe & Save shipping is free!
Here are other items you can add to your Amazon Subscribe & Save order so that you get your 15% off, and check out my post with Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
Garnier Fructis Damage Repairing 1 Minute Hair Mask with Papaya Extract, 3.4 Fl Oz as low as $2.54 (Reg. $4.99) + Free Shipping
- In 1 minute, indulge your hair in a nourishing treat with 98% naturally derived ingredients*.
- TREAT YOUR HAIR IN JUST 1 MINUTE: Apply onto wet hair & leave on for 1 minute. Can also be used as a leave-in: Apply on damp hair to control frizz for long-lasting nourishment. No weigh down, no silicones, no parabens.
- NOURISH & STYLE WITH GARNIER FRUCTIS: From Mega-Full to Anti-Frizz hair products, Garnier has shampoos, leave-in conditioners, hair masks, texturizing sprays, & more to help you care for your hair your way.
- OVER 100 YEARS OF PIONEERING IN HAIR CARE: Since 1904 Garnier has blended naturally-inspired & derived ingredients into breakthrough formulas. Nourish your hair with hair color & care from Garnier.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again