Fishing Tackle Tray Box $1.64 (Reg. $3.79) – with 6 compartments!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Fishing Tackle Tray Box (1002 Tuff Tainer). Flambeau Outdoors 1002 Tuff Tainer Divided is a versatile box for storing fishing supplies such as bait, hooks, fishing lures, small tools and more. The box is designed with a translucent lid and base for convenient identification of contents when closed. Includes 15 Zerust dividers to create up to 18 small compartments.
Fishing Tackle Tray Box (1002 Tuff Tainer) $1.64 (Reg. $3.79) – with 6 compartments!
- SMART DIVIDER SYSTEM: This tackle storage box offers customization options with 2 adjustable dividers that can create up to 6 different compartments. This ensures quick compartmentalization of your storage space.
- ZERUST ANTI-CORROSION TECHNOLOGY: Exclusive VCI formula infused into the dividers releases a corrosion inhibiting vapor that forms a protective layer on metal to stop rust in extreme marine environments.
- LASTING RUST DEFENSE: The proprietary Zerust formula inhibits electrochemical reactions that cause rust & corrosion. Provides up to 5-years of protection to keep tackle rust free season after season.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION DESIGN: The Tuff Tainer Divided is made with a translucent plastic lid and base for convenient identification of the contents inside, even when closed. Designed with the fisher in mind for quick and organized baiting.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again