Amazon: Fast Wireless Charger $16.99 (Reg. $26.98) – FAB Ratings! 2,300+ 4.7/5 Stars!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this Fast Wireless Charger, 10W. Use this to charge your phone at least half an hour faster! This is compatible with lots of phone models and brands, including all Qi enabled devices. Clip the $6 coupon to get this at a lower price.
Fast Wireless Charger, 10W $16.99 (Reg. $26.98) – FAB Ratings!
- Save at Least 30 Minutes: RAVPower’s wireless charger with pioneering HyperAir technology delivers the fastest charging speed for both iOS & Android devices. A full charge takes 30 minutes-80 minutes less than ordinary wireless chargers.
- Universal Compatibility: RAVPower’s wireless fast charger is compatible with iPhone MAX/XR/XS/X/8/8 Plus, with HyperAir, 10W compatible Galaxy S9, S9+, S8, S7 & Note 8 & all Qi-enabled devices (QC 3.0 adapter included), even for an AirPod case.
- Case Friendly & FOD Technology: Don’t fumble with your phone case, Power Wave transmits power directly through protective cases up to 8mm. Metal cases or other foreign objects will interfere with charging (FOD).
- Temperature Controls: HyperAir, cooling silicone & aluminum alloy feature triple temperature controls to effectively disperse heat 20% faster. Fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, & short circuit.
- Anti-Slip Design: Double sided silicone design provides additional stability, larger silicone prevents phones from slipping off & silicone grips on the base keep the charger in place.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again