LAST CHANCE! Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices – Snag 2017 Pricing for $125 Down!
On Sunday 2/11, Disneyland raised their ticket prices. BUT you’re in luck! We teamed up with GetAwayToday so you can get 2018 Disneyland Tickets at 2017 prices! BUT you’ve got to snag them before February 20th! If you don’t have that much cash available yet, you can lock in those prices with a $125 deposit! YES it’s true!! You can save anywhere from $20-$35 on Disneyland Tickets for vacations through 2018!
2018 Disneyland Tickets at 2017 Prices
- Purchase tickets only HERE
- OR save even more when you book an entire package! Use code FABFRUGAL10 to save an extra $10
- Want to do the layaway plan where you only have to pay $125 to lock in 2017 prices? Call 855-GET-AWAY to speak to a travel representative directly. Make sure you tell them you saw the deal on Fabulessly Frugal!
- If you do the layaway plan, there is a $50 fee (which is included in the $125 down payment) AND you have to pay off your vacation/tickets 15 days prior to travel. EASY PEASY!! Make sure you tell them you saw the deal on Fabulessly Frugal!
- Got Q’s??? Check out the FAQ Page about the ticket prices HERE.
- Here are 12 Reasons Disneyland needs to be your next vacation!
- 2-Day Park Hopper $242 (Reg. $260)
- 3-Day Park Hopper $310 (Reg. $330)
- 4-Day Park Hopper $330 (Reg. $355)
- 5-Day Park Hopper $335 (Reg. $370)
- Make sure to mention Fabulessly Frugal sent you!
- 2-Day 1-Park per day $197 (Reg. $210)
- 3-Day 1-Park per day $265 (Reg. $280)
- 4-Day 1-Park per day $285 (Reg. $305)
- 5-Day 1-Park per day $300 (Reg. $320)
- Make sure to tell them Fabulessly Frugal sent you!
Click HERE to get the deal!
See ALL of our favorite —>Online Deals and Coupon Codes!
Never Miss Another Hot Deal! Sign up for INSTANT notifications RIGHT HERE!