Chilly Mini Cooling Neck Towel $1.99 (Reg. $4.69) – 4.7K+ FAB Ratings! – LOWEST PRICE
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Chilly Mini Cooling Neck Towel, 29×3-inch, Orange. It’s ideal for any hot, strenuous activity, from team sports and lawn care to a killer workout in the gym. Just keep it nearby for a quick cool down. It is made from a hyper-evaporative material that retains water while remaining dry to the touch. When wet, these cooling towels begin to evaporate and cool, providing cool, soft comfort to the user. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water and wring it out, within minutes, it’s cool again. You can get this for the same price at Walmart for the orange towel, as well as in blue and green.
Chilly Mini Cooling Neck Towel $1.99 (Reg. $4.69) – 4.7K+ FAB Ratings!
- Wetting the towel in cold water will allow it to activate quickly and cool up to 30 degrees
- Provides 3 to 4 hours (depending on conditions) of cooling relief while enduring outdoor heat and/or high levels of physical activity
- Perfect for working in the yard, sporting events, working out, golfing, fishing, camping, hot flashes and more
- Absorbs up to 8 times its weight, can be reused over and over and stored in the included hard plastic tube
- Since 1996 frogg toggs has endeavored to provide the world’s best rainwear, waders, cooling products, footwear and accessories at the best possible prices
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again