Brita 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher with SmartLight Filter Change Indicator + 1 Standard Filter from $31.48 (Reg. $38.79) – 4 colors
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this Brita 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher with SmartLight Filter Change Indicator + 1 Standard Filter, White. This is made without BPA, easy to fill, fits in most fridges, and can hold 10 cups of water. This reduces Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury and Cadmium in tap water so it’s safer and more palatable. You can get this for the same price at Walmart. You can also get this for a few cents more for the Teal and Blue Colors, and for $33.58 for the Black pitcher.
Brita 10-Cup Water Filter Pitcher with SmartLight Filter Change Indicator + 1 Standard Filter $31.48 (Reg. $38.79)
- This space efficient Brita pitcher is fridge friendly, features an easy-fill lid to make refills a breeze; Height 10.7″; Width 5.4″; Length/Depth 10.1″; Weight 1.3 pounds
- Get great tasting water without the waste^; by switching to Brita, you can save money and replace 1,800 16.9 fl oz single-use plastic water bottles a year
- Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury and Cadmium* in Brita systems, while an electronic indicator makes filter reminders effortless
- Standard filters are compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Stream; replace the Brita Standard water filter every 2 months**
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like
to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again