Amazon: Baby Food Feeder Silicone Squeeze Spoon and Pacifier $14.99 (Reg. $25.99)
Mommies and daddies, head over to Amazon today where you can get this Baby Food Feeder Silicone Squeeze Spoon and Pacifier. This is a great way to feed your little ones with fruits and vegetables.
Baby Food Feeder Silicone Squeeze Spoon and Pacifier $14.99 (Reg. $25.99)
- PACIFIERS SAFE AND HEALTHY MATERIAL: The feeder is made of environmental silicone and polypropylene which is safe and durable. You can sterilize at high-temperature for no more than 3 minutes. Designed with tiny holes, your food pacifier prevents choking while delivering the nutrients that growing bodies need. The tempered texture nipple holes DO NOT allow chunks of food through which could induce choking.
- The ergonomic spoon feeder designed for babies. Squeezzable silicone bottle with scale ensures accurate measurement, reducing spillage. Soft spoon is made of food grade silicone, helping relieve baby teething discomfort and message your baby`s gums. Spoon feeder improves hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. Suitable for breastmilk, formula or pureed food.
- Introduce fresh fruits and veggies to your baby with ease place food in mesh bag and snap shut to secure, Fresh food feeder allows you to pop food into the mesh bag and replace the lid. Baby can now suck or chew and only small manageable pieces of food will come through the mesh. The easy to hold soft-grip handles are the perfect size for little hands and pop in some ice cubes and you have a new teether for sore gums.
- Amazon Prime members get Free 2-day shipping on most orders and more. Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to get the deal!
- See ALL of our favorite —>Online Deals and Coupon Codes!
- Never Miss Another Hot Deal! Sign up for INSTANT deal notifications! 👈
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again