Amazon: See What I Mean?! Party Game $9.99 (Reg. $19.99)
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on See What I Mean?! Party Game. Families are crazy…and there’s often photographic evidence…like now! Relative Insanity: See What I Mean?! features funny pictures that could be found in any family photo album or on anyone’s phone–moments captured that remind us of just how weird and wacky our family members can be! Then, when you add Jeff Foxworthy style captions to the pictures, they get even funnier!
See What I Mean?! Party Game – $9.99 (Reg. $19.99)
- The Judge displays one of the hilarious Photo Cards
- Roll the die to see if you’ll caption it using a PUNCHLINE, WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, or WHAT WOULD GRANNY SAY?
- Then everyone else chooses one of their Caption Cards to Play
- The Judge picks the funniest (Mom’s Favorite ), second funniest (Middle Child. . . meh) and, if it applies, a Black Sheep (a baaaa-aaad caption choice)
- Add your own photos for customizable fun
- Number Of Players: 4-12
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again