Amazon: Penn Championship Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls $2.29 (Reg. $5.66) – FAB Ratings! 1,900+ 4.6/5 Stars!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this Penn Championship Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls. Penn Championship tennis balls represent the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured with consistent feel and playability every time you step onto the court.
Penn Championship Extra Duty Felt Pressurized Tennis Balls – $2.29 (Reg. $5.66)
- Made in the USA or Imported
- AMERICA’S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn Championship is the best selling tennis ball in America.
- PENN PERFORMANCE: Controlled fiber release provides perfectly even nap, while natural rubber offers consistent feel and reduced shock. The Championship line provides unparalleled consistency every time you hit the court.
- ALL COURTS: While extra duty tennis balls are best suited for hard court matches, they can also be played on all indoor and outdoor softer, clay court surfaces as well.
- OFFICIAL BALL: Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues, so you know you’re playing with high quality and consistent ball. Available in extra-duty felt, regular duty felt, or extra-duty high altitude felt. USTA and ITF approved.
- LASTING DURABILITY: Interlocked wool fiber ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again