Amazon: Burt’s Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream as low as $4.44 (Reg. $12.99) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Burt’s Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream. Gently exfoliate and intensely moisturize dry, hard-working hands with this all-in-one cream. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $4.44! Subscribe & Save shipping is free!
Here are other items you can add to your Amazon Subscribe & Save order so that you get your 15% off, and check out my post with Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
Burt’s Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream as low as $4.44 (Reg. $12.99) + Free Shipping
- Hand Lotion
- HAND CREAM: Give your hands the break they deserve with this rich, naturally moisturizing Burt’s Bees Hand Cream that revitalizes extra tough, dried out skin
- MOISTURIZER CREAM: This lotion for dry skin not only moisturizers, but it gently exfoliates with a natural Fruit Acid Complex
- NATURAL LOTION: Baobab Oil, Watermelon Seed Oil, Pumpkin Oil and Green Tea extract shield rough, hard-working skin in this 98.9% natural hydrating hand cream formulated without phthalates, parabens, petrolatum, or SLS
- UNSCENTED HAND CREAM: Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic, this non-greasy hand cream contains no added fragrance
- DRY SKIN LOTION: Made without parabens, phthalates, this deeply moisturizing hand care absorbs quickly to instantly sooth extremely dry hands and skin
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again