Amazon: 50-Count GoodSense Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg, Orange Coated Tablets $1.67 (Reg. $5.49)
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this 50-Count GoodSense Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg, Orange Coated Tablets. Enter Good Sense Ibuprofen. Nonprescription ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and to relieve minor aches and pain from headaches, muscle aches, arthritis, menstrual periods, the common cold, toothaches, and backaches!
50-Count GoodSense Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg, Orange Coated Tablets – $1.67 (Reg. $5.49)
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: Ibuprofen Tablets 200 mg active ingredient is 200 mg of ibuprofen, which compares to the active ingredient in Motrin IB, and may be used as a pain reliever and fever reducer.
- USE: GoodSense Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg may be used as a pain reliever and fever reducer for adults and children 12 years and over.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Ibuprofen Tablets, 200 mg is a pain relief medicine for aches and pains.
- MULTI-SYMPTOM PAIN RELIEF: Ibuprofen temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: arthritis pain, muscular aches, menstrual cramps, among others.
- PAIN MANAGEMENT: Exercise may help with pain as it releases endorphins, the body’s natural pain blocker. These coated tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular aches, minor pain of arthritis, toothache, backache, the common cold, and menstrual cramps.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again