Amazon: 280-Count Ziploc Sandwich Bags as low as $8.54 (Reg. $10.21) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings! 12,200+ 4.8/5 Stars!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this 280-Count Ziploc Sandwich Bags. The extended tab and new, easy grip seal make it easier to open and close the bag. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 5% off this item = $8.54! Subscribe & Save shipping is free!
Here are other items you can add to your Amazon Subscribe & Save order so that you get your 15% off, and check out my post with Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
280-Count Ziploc Sandwich Bags as low as $8.54 (Reg. $10.21) + Free Shipping
- These expertly designed reusable food storage bags feature extended tabs and easy grip texture making the bags easier to grip, grab and open even with wet and sticky hands
- Use these handy reusable Sandwich Bags to pack lunch for yourself and your family or just to keep snacks fresh and accessible
- Ziploc brand Sandwich Bags are the unbeatable to grab on the go with new Grip ‘n Seal technology
- Pack includes 280 Ziploc brand Sandwich Bags made of durable and long-lasting BPA-free plastic* *Product not formulated with BPA (Bisphenol A)
- Ziploc brand Sandwich Bags are ideal for packing a lunch, cookies, chips, fruit, or even organizing crayons and so much more
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again