Amazon: 10 Pack Glass Food Storage Container $21.59 After Code (Reg. $35.99) + Free Shipping
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on this 10 Pack Glass Food Storage Container. Enjoy home-cooked meal anytime and anywhere! Just $21.59 when you use the code N36TQII4 at checkout!
10 Pack Glass Food Storage Container – $21.59 After Code (Reg. $35.99) + Free Shipping
- PREMIUM QUALITY BOROSILICATE GLASS:Our glass food storage containers are made from high quality borosilicate glass, which is stronger and can hold up to temperature changes much better than cheaper glass food storage containers.Completely safe for use in the oven, microwave, freezer and refrigerator (Not the lids).Oven safe for over 450°F.These glass container set is dishwasher safe and easy to clean.
- AIRTIGHT & LEAKPOOF GLASS STORAGE CONTAINERS:Snap locking lids with silicone gasket seals are designed to keep food fresh for longer periods.The silicone sealing ring is removable and easy to clean.The lids of glass food containers also feature an air vent for microwave use. Airtight closure make the glass storage containers spill free.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY – Just prepare food ahead of time or store leftovers in our glass bento box, then pop them in the oven or microwave to enjoy a home-cooked meal anywhere – at home, office, school and gym. Convenient& Healthy!
- MEAL PREP OR STORE LEFTOVERS – Featuring multiple sizes and colors, the glass bowls with lids can be used for food storage and transport, meal prep, restaurant and deli takeaway, portion control, picnics and camping.
- Amazon Prime members get Free 2-day shipping on most orders and more. Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to get the deal!
- See ALL of our favorite —>Online Deals and Coupon Codes!
- Never Miss Another Hot Deal! Sign up for INSTANT deal notifications! 👈
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again