Organic Yacon Syrup Natural Sweetener, 8 Oz Jar $15.29 (Reg. $18) | Rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins & Prebiotics
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on Alovitox Organic Yacon Syrup Natural Sweetener, 8 Oz Jar. This syrup can be used as an alternative sweetener in place of honey, sugar, maple syrup, stevia or other sweeteners. Plus, this contains natural prebiotics and antioxidants to support immune and digestive health. This is a good deal, compared to $17 at Amazon.
Alovitox Organic Yacon Syrup Natural Sweetener, 8 Oz Jar $15.29 (Reg. $18)
- NUTRIENT-DENSE PREBIOTIC SUPERFOOD – Each ultra-low calorie serving contains high levels of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) prebiotics. This offers immune system support, promotes healthy digestion, a healthier body management and balanced blood sugar levels.
- ALL NATURAL & LOW CALORIE – Yacon root syrup has a low glycemic index and 1/3 the calories of sugar or honey. Use it as low carb diet or keto substitute that will help maintain blood insulin levels and a healthier body without any sacrifice.
- PROMOTES IMMUNE FUNCTION & DIGESTION – The unique prebiotic properties of the yacon root supports healthy digestion and the growth of good gut bacteria. Other benefits include liver and bone health, lower blood pressure, and lower cholesterol.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR & VERSATILITY – Use in any recipe that calls for honey, maple syrup, agave, or sugar. Drizzle on breakfast foods, desserts, and even salad for a sweet caramel flavor. Mix into drinks, smoothies, coffee, tea, and more.
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again