Amazon: 96 Pcs Kids Fake Nails $9.99
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 96 Pcs Kids Fake Nails. If your little girl likes playing with your nail polish, be sure to get her this set. These press-on nails have pre-applied gel for mess-free application, don’t easily break, and come in adorable designs.
96 Pcs Kids Fake Nails $9.99
- PACKAGE CONTENT – You will receive four boxes of children’s artificial nails with different patterns, each box has 24 pieces of artificial nails of different sizes. It is a beautiful gift for wife, girlfriend, mother or sister, but also a birthday gift and an excellent gift for Christmas.
- GLUE IN ADVANCE – Our fake nails are made with bright colors and clear lines. We have pre-applied gel on the back of the nails, you don’t need to buy another gel, so you can have beautiful hands more quickly.
- HOW TO USE – First remove the moisture and oil from the original nails. Then choose the right size to stick on the nails, press for 5 seconds. If the size is too large, you can trim and polish.
- QUALITY – Our fake nails are durable, not easy to break, and soft. They are very suitable for children, girls or short-handed women. They can protect their original nails and achieve decorative effects.
- TIPS FOR REMOVAL – Place the nails in warm water for 2 minutes to remove false nails more easily. Do not remove it suddenly, otherwise it may leave some marks on the nail surface. In this case, you can also wash the residue with water.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Take the OVERWHELM out of 2020 Holiday Shopping in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals you want to know about
- Sit back and relax… we’ll do all the work.
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again