Amazon: 40 Count Kellogg’s Mixed Berry Fruity Snacks as low as $5 (Reg. $6.71) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 40 Count Mixed Berry Fruity Snacks, 22-gram Pouches. Satisfy sweet, fruity cravings anytime and anywhere with these chewy, fat-free, and gluten-free snacks. Choose to Subscribe & Save, and you will score a great deal. Just make sure you have 5 or more items in your monthly order to max out the available discount of 15% off this item = $5! Subscribe & Save shipping is free!
Here are other items you can add to your Amazon Subscribe & Save order so that you get your 15% off, and check out my post with Amazon Subscribe & Save Tips!
40 Count Mixed Berry Fruity Snacks as low as $5 (Reg. $6.71) + Free Shipping – FAB Ratings!
- Delightfully chewy treats made with fruit puree, Fruity Snacks are sweet, tasty, and great for kids and adults
- Fun, bite sized fruit shaped snacks with the yummy mixed berry flavors of sweet strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry in every bag
- No high fructose corn syrup; Fat free; Gluten free; 100 percent daily value of Vitamin C; Made with fruit puree equal to 20 percent fruit; 70 calories per serving
- Stock your home pantry, keep on hand at the office, and stow in a lunchbox, backpack, or tote bag; Enjoy during game time and at sporting events; A travel ready food
- Includes 1, 32 ounce value sized snack box containing 40 single serve pouches of ready to eat Fruity Snacks Mixed Berry; Packaged for freshness and great taste
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Did you hear? We’ve got an app!
It’s amazing and will totally UP LEVEL the way you save money! Go HERE to get it!!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again