4 Ports 60W Family Car Charger $16.99 (Reg. $25.99) – FAB Ratings! | Compatible for iPhone, Samsung, iPad, MacBook, Fire Tablet
Hop over to Amazon and get a deal on 4 Ports 60W Family Car Charger. This has a compact form factor that is compatible with most car models. Equipped with a 5FT cable between the two adapters that reach the second row of seats and can easily provide charging for the second and third rows. Clip the $3 coupon to drop the price! Always have this in your car, especially on long trips. Going on a road trip with the kids? Here are 25 Fun Road Trip Games for Kids.
4 Ports 60W Family Car Charger – $16.99 (Reg. $25.99)
- AINOPE 60W 4 ports fast car charger supporting QC3.0(Max 60W) high output. It can fast charge all prevailing phones at the same time. The QC3.0 port, 6X faster than 2.1A charger, can fast charge iPhone 13/12/12 Mini/13 Pro/13 Pro Max/11/Pro/Max, and super fast charging Note 20/10/10+, Galaxy S21/20/10 with highest speed, etc. Quick Charge 3.0 port, charges most of android devices from 0% to 80% within 30 minutes.
- Equipped with two QC3.0 port and two 2.4A port, AINOPE cigarette lighter usb charger can charge four devices simultaneously.
- This car charger perfectly fits and sits snugly with most cigarette lighters, freeing up more space and providing you comfortable aesthetic.
- There are multiple protections against over-current, overcharging, and overheating to ensure the safety of your devices.
- Amazon Prime members get FREE 1 to 2-day shipping on most orders + more! Sign up for your FREE 30-day trial HERE!
Click HERE to snag the deal!
Save Money on the ESSENTIALS in THREE Easy Steps!
- Download our FREE app [CLICK HERE!]
- Tap to select the types of deals and brands you want deals on.
- Sit back and relax… we’ll find the deals and send you a notification when the stuff you want costs LESS!
Report a Problem
Please select the problem you are facing with this deal:
- Price Increased
- Price Decreased
- No longer available
- Link doesn't work
Add more details:
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Enter your email address if you would like to receive a follow up.
Please Try Again